Book your visit to the archives
The Greater Vernon Archives are a public research facility, open to all interested members of the public, including:
- Family history and genealogy researchers
- Students and learners of all ages
- Home, business and property owners and realtors
- Environmental, engineering, and planning consultants
- Hobbyist and professional historians
November 2020: As a public health precaution, one (1) researcher will be permitted in the archives at a time. We appreciate your understanding. Please fill out the form below to book your time the archives.
Please book at least two days in advance for all archival appointments. We look forward to your visit!