historic downtown mural tours
The Historic Mural Tour takes you on a walking trip back into the past through Downtown Vernon. Discover all the places and ways our past meets our present.
Join our tour guides as they explore the lives and times of the individuals whose faces grace our city walls. Share in some of the stories of the people that helped create the vibrant, multicultural city that Vernon is today.
Join knowledgeable and entertaining guides and storytellers, Larry Lundgren and Greg Poirier, to find out some of the stories, history – and mysteries! – behind the art.
We are not makers of history, we are made of history.
– Martin Luther King Jr.
summer 2021 Season starting July 6th!
- TUESDAYS EVENINGS at 6 PM – Pre-booked REGISTRATION REQUIRED
- FRIDAY MORNINGS at 9 AM – Register to Book Your Spot, Drop-in if Space Allows
- Maximum 8 People in Each Group – can be split into 2 groups of 8 each
- $15 per adult, $20 per couple, $10 for seniors & students
- Contact Us for Special Group Rates!
- Meet on the front steps of the Vernon Museum at 3009 32nd Avenue, Vernon, BC and look for our tour guides
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and bring water
Enjoy the Tour!
WE RESPECTFULLY ACKNOWLEDGe
Greater Vernon Museum & Archives is located on the Ancestral, Traditional and Unceded Territory of the Okanagan Nation and the Syilx People.