partnership heritage sites
Explore some of our Partnership Heritage Sites in the North Okanagan. Each place is the site of fascinating stories that make up the shared history of our area.
- Book a Heritage Field Trip to one of these sites!
- Friday mornings at 10:30 AM
- Small groups, limited to 8 people
- Suggested donation $10 adult, $5 child/senior, $20 family of four
- Learn more of the stories that create our community!
3009 32 Avenue
Vernon, BC, V1T 2L8
WE RESPECTFULLY ACKNOWLEDGE
Greater Vernon Museum & Archives is located on the ancestral, traditional and unceded territory of the Okanagan Nation and the Syilx People.