sharing history through community
upcoming programs and exhibits
As a public health precaution, the Museum exhibit spaces are closed to the public until further notice.
We look forward to welcoming back visitors soon.
Thank you for your understanding.
- Special Guest Author, Elaine Alec at Okanagan Online Book Club, May 13th!
- Take a Virtual Field Trip with ECO: Ecosystem Change in the Okanagan
- Vernon Then & Now Slideshow
- Earth Day, Every Day with SD22 Student EARTH EXPO 2021!
- Okanagan Online Book Club focuses on Indigenous Okanagan Books
- Learn More about the History of Local Pandemics
- Take a trip to the past through the GVMA Gazette
- Visit our Online Museum Gift Shop
WE RESPECTFULLY ACKNOWLEDGe
Greater Vernon Museum & Archives is located on the Ancestral, Traditional and Unceded Territory of the Okanagan Nation and the Syilx People.