sharing history through community
upcoming programs and exhibits
As a public health precaution, the Museum exhibit spaces are closed to the public until further notice.
We look forward to welcoming back visitors soon.
Thank you for your understanding.
Tuesday – Friday afternoon
1:00 – 4:00 PM
- The Epic World of an Okanagan Storyteller
- Tickets now on sale for Winter Carnival Virtual Event!
- A Glimpse of Vernon in 1921
- Explore the PANDEMIC Virtual Exhibit
- Visit the VERNON SERVES Virtual Exhibit
- Take a trip to the past through the GVMA Gazette
WE RESPECTFULLY ACKNOWLEDGe
Greater Vernon Museum & Archives is located on the Ancestral, Traditional and Unceded Territory of the Okanagan Nation and the Syilx People.