sharing history through community
upcoming programs and exhibits
As a public health precaution, the Museum exhibit spaces are closed to the public until further notice.
We look forward to welcoming back visitors soon.
Thank you for your understanding.
Wednesday – Friday
1:00 – 4:00 PM
- Every Day is Earth Day – focus on Ecosystem Change in the Okanagan
- Celebrate National Poetry Month with Sandra Lynn Lynxleg!
- Learn More about the History of Local Pandemics
- Take a trip to the past through the GVMA Gazette
- Visit our Online Museum Gift Shop
WE RESPECTFULLY ACKNOWLEDGe
Greater Vernon Museum & Archives is located on the Ancestral, Traditional and Unceded Territory of the Okanagan Nation and the Syilx People.