sharing history through community
upcoming programs and exhibits
We look forward to opening to Public, Drop-in & Tours beginning July 2021 – Stay Tuned!
- LEGACY of HOPE: Exhibit Honouring & Remembering Survivors of Residential Schools
- Strength & Resilience through Traditional Syilx Culture
- NOW FULL!
Cultivating Safe Spaces: An Online Workshop June 18, 2021 – JOIN WAITLIST!
- Take a Virtual Field Trip with ECO: Ecosystem Change in the Okanagan
- Vernon Then & Now Slideshow
- Earth Day, Every Day with SD22 Student EARTH EXPO 2021!
- Okanagan Online Book Club focuses on Indigenous Okanagan Books
- Learn More about the History of Local Pandemics
- Take a trip to the past through the GVMA Gazette
- Visit our Online Museum Gift Shop
WE RESPECTFULLY ACKNOWLEDGe
Greater Vernon Museum & Archives is located on the Ancestral, Traditional and Unceded Territory of the Okanagan Nation and the Syilx People.